Call The Four Chimneys Inn home for the weekend with our exclusive house bookings! Family reunions ― Milestone birthday and anniversary celebrations ―Re-engaging with old college friends. Take advantage of having the whole estate to yourself to reconnect with cherished family and friends.
Or, for those having their wedding at one of the stunning reception venues below, The Four Chimneys Inn is the perfect launch pad for all of your wedding activities for the family of the bride and groom.
The Four Chimneys Exclusive House Booking Package
- A two-night stay for up to twenty-two guests (eleven guest rooms – double occupancy).
- Casual Welcome Reception for all overnight guests as they arrive. Reception includes Vermont Maple BBQ sandwiches, assorted salads, and cookies (5-8 pm on Day-One).
- Breakfast: A full hearty breakfast is served each morning in the dining room from 8-10 am.
- Box Lunches from the Elm Street Market will be ready for you at 11 am on Day-Two. Take your lunch to-go as you visit the sites of Bennington County or relax and enjoy on our stone patio.
- Pre-dinner reception on Day-Two: An artful display of Vermont cheeses, fruit and veggie platters will be hosted from 4:30 – 6:00 pm.
- Coffee, tea, soda and bottled water available 24×7 at no additional charge.
- Use of Bocci set, croquet set, cards and a host of other games.
|Non-Peak Season: November 1 – May 25||Peak Season: May 25 – September 20|
|Weekday Package Price||Weekend Package Price||Weekday Package Price||Weekend Package Price|
The following black-out dates apply: July 1-31, Sept 20-October 31, New Years Eve Holiday, weekends in June (weekdays in June are ok). 9% Vermont tax applies to package price.
Area Wedding Venues
Buskirk New York (20 minutes)
Historic Park McCollough House
North Bennington, Vermont (7 minutes)
The Bennington Museum
Bennington, Vermont (5 minutes)
House Booking Policies
Alcohol: Please note that guests are not allowed to bring alcohol from the outside into a licensed establishment per Vermont Liquor Law. Alcohol may be purchased on site from 11 am – 11 pm during your stay.
Dinner: A formal celebration dinner at the inn may be contracted separately. Or, we are happy to connect you with many wonderful area restaurants.
Extra People: Most rooms in the inn accommodate two guests. However, we have three rooms that can accommodate a third person with advance notice. Extra person charges will apply.
Check in: 3 pm – 10 pm
Check out: 11 am
Cancellations and Deposits: A 10% non-refundable deposit for all Exclusive House Booking packages is payable by check at time of booking. A 40% non-refundable deposit is payable by check 90 days prior to check-in. The remaining 50% non-refundable deposit is payable by check 30 days prior to check in. Exclusive house bookings are available for direct bookings only. No discounts apply.