The Four Chimneys Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
- Room 10 is located on the first floor and is wheelchair accessible. Features of this room include wide doorways, grab bars in the toilet and sink area of the bathroom and a lower accessible sink. The shower is not a wheel-in shower, but there are grab bars and a bench. The fire alarm is equipped with flashing strobes to better serve guests with hearing challenges. Wide door access is also available from room 10 to the dining room, bar, living room area, commons area restroom, and stations that serve coffee and ice.
- For our guests using wheelchairs, you will want to park in the front parking lot (by Route 9) and use the walkway to the white door in the middle of the front of the inn. (under the awning if summer). There is a small ramp to navigate the one step into the inn.
- For our guests who can do limited stairs, the two cottages: The Ice House Room 8 and The Carriage House Room 9 are good choices. Parking is available in front of the cottage with one step to the cottage door. When you join us for breakfast, there would be six steps from the back-parking area onto the dining room or you can again use the wheelchair entrance from the front parking area.
- All rooms have a grab bar in the shower for safety
- We do not have an elevator.
- We are happy to help you with your luggage.
- If you would notify us in advance that you need wheelchair accessibility or require other items, we will take extra care to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay!
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.