Welcome to our Bennington, Vermont Bed and Breakfast. Perhaps you have passed by the inn on a previous trip to Bennington, or gotten to know us on Instagram. If not, let us tell you a little bit about The Four Chimneys Inn. A blend between a traditional Vermont Inn and a Boutique hotel, our Vermont B&B has an intimate, yet grand feel reminiscent of the graceful summer homes of days gone by. Each uniquely appointed guest room maintains its old world details while offering all of the amenities of modern day life.
The inn provides a magical respite from the day to day frenzy. The perfect spot for a romantic getaway or sister weekend. A longstanding favorite lodging choice for Bennington College families. (just 5-minutes away). And perfect for business travelers. Fully equipped with modern amenities, its no surprise that many area HR departments entrust their visiting business travelers and VIPs to our care. We hope you’ll come see us soon!
Vermont Covid-19 Travel Guidelines
For Vaccinated Guests: Great news! Effective February 23, 2021 quarantined restrictions are waived for travelers who show proof of vaccination! Full course (single or double dose depending on vaccine) must have been administered two or more weeks prior to arrival.
Not-yet Vaccinated Guests: You can still travel to Vermont, but you must quarantine at home 2 weeks prior to arrival (or 7 days with negative test). Currently, you must also travel directly to Vermont in a private vehicle (no fly-in).
You can read about Vermont’s travel guidelines here. We are happy to walk you through these state guidelines. Book online or give us a call. 802-447-3500 extension 1. We hope to see you soon!
We have always prided ourselves on keeping the inn sparkling clean. In addition to the normal health standards that we have always adhered to, here are a few of the steps we are taking to keep you safe during your stay:
- Each room is carefully ionized, ventilated and disinfected with a UV light prior to check-in.
- Disinfectant wipe stations are made available for your keys, purses, phones, and other personal items.
- Surfaces in common areas such as door nobs, light switches, stair rails, etc are being wiped down several times per day with disinfecting wipes.
- Employees who are ill are required to stay home.
- Breakfast servers will be wearing clean gloves and a clean mask to serve food for the duration of this era.
- Gloves are changed regularly and before handling food items.
- Private breakfast tables will be at least 6′ apart.
- Dining room and bar area have HEPA filtration.
- A grab-and-go breakfast option will be available if you choose.
- All employees have completed VOSHA Covid 19 training.
- All kitchen staff wear gloves, practice vigorous hand washing and adhere to serve-safe techniques — as always!
- Per Governor guidelines, each room will be equipped with towels and amenities for the duration of your stay so that we do not enter your room during your stay.
- Per state mandate, masks are required to be worn when in common areas except when eating. This applies whether or not you have been vaccinated.