Welcome to our Bennington, Vermont Bed and Breakfast. Perhaps you have passed by the inn on a previous trip to Bennington, or gotten to know us on Instagram. If not, let us tell you a little bit about The Four Chimneys Inn. Perched between a traditional Vermont Inn and a Boutique hotel, our Vermont B&B has an intimate, yet grand feel reminiscent of the graceful summer homes of days gone by. Each uniquely appointed guest room maintains its old world details while offering all of the amenities of modern day life.
Our guests know best, citing that the inn provides a magical respite from the day to day frenzy. The perfect spot for a romantic getaway or sister weekend. A longstanding favorite lodging choice for Bennington College families. (just 5-minutes away). And perfect for business travelers. Fully equipped with modern amenities, its no surprise that many area HR departments entrust their visiting business travelers and VIPs to our care. We hope you’ll come see us soon!
The Governor of Vermont has currently mandated all hotels in Vermont to close temporarily due to the Coved 19 global crisis. Except for essential medical personnel and critical infrastructure employees, no guests will be allowed to stay in a Vermont hotel during that time. We are currently taking future reservations. The Governor has requested we only take reservations by phone, so please give us a call. We’d be more than happy to help you pick a date and room. 802-447-3500 extension 1. We also have gift cards available and would love to stay in touch with you on Instagram @FourChimneysInn while we all do our part to help defeat this virus.
We know that this will not last forever and wanted to make you feel good about our sanitation and hygiene practices geared to keeping you safe when you are allowed to come see us again! (We can’t wait for that day!) We have always prided ourselves on keeping the inn sparkling clean. In addition to the normal health standards that we have always adhered to, here are a few of the steps we are taking to keep you safe during your stay:
- Disinfectant wipe stations are made available for your keys, purses, phones, and other personal items.
- Surfaces in common areas such as door nobs, light switches, stair rails, etc are being wiped down several times per day with disinfecting wipes.
- Employees who are ill are asked to stay home.
- Breakfast servers will be wearing clean gloves to serve food for the duration of this era.
- Private breakfast tables — as always!
- All kitchen staff wear gloves, practice vigorous hand washing and adhere to serve-safe techniques — as always!
- Each room is cleaned and disinfected daily — as always!
We hope you and your loved ones are safe and sound!