Welcome to our Bennington, Vermont Bed and Breakfast. Perhaps you have passed by the inn on a previous trip to Bennington, or gotten to know us on Instagram. If not, let us tell you a little bit about The Four Chimneys Inn. A blend between a traditional Vermont Inn and a Boutique hotel, our Vermont B&B has an intimate, yet grand feel reminiscent of the graceful summer homes of days gone by. Each uniquely appointed guest room maintains its old world details while offering all of the amenities of modern day life.
The inn provides a magical respite from the day to day frenzy. The perfect spot for a romantic getaway or sister weekend. A longstanding favorite lodging choice for Bennington College families. (just 5-minutes away). And perfect for business travelers. Fully equipped with modern amenities, its no surprise that many area HR departments entrust their visiting business travelers and VIPs to our care. We hope you’ll come see us soon!
We have always prided ourselves on keeping the inn sparkling clean. In addition to the normal health standards that we have always adhered to, here are a few of the steps we are taking to keep you safe during your stay:
- Each room is carefully ionized, ventilated and disinfected with a UV light prior to check-in.
- Disinfectant wipe stations are made available for your keys, purses, phones, and other personal items.
- All of our inside-staff has been fully vaccinated.
- Dining room and bar area have HEPA filtration.
- Breakfast servers will be wearing clean gloves to serve food for the duration of this era.
- Gloves are changed regularly and before handling food items.
- Breakfast is served at your own private table.
- A grab-and-go breakfast option will be available if you choose.
- Our employees have completed VOSHA Covid 19 training.
- All kitchen staff wear gloves, practice vigorous hand washing and adhere to serve-safe techniques — as always!
- Per current guidance, we ask that all guests, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks inside when in the presence of other guests or employees. We genuinely appreciate your assistance in helping to keep you, our guests and our staff safe in this ever-evolving situation.
1-2-3 What’s New
2. Our wildly popular Vermont Cheese Council Package has been extended to run through the end of January! Some exclusion dates apply. Book the Four Chimneys Cheese Council Vermont Lodging Special now, and learn more about THE HUNT from the Vermont Cheese Council, on our Blog.
3. 421 Craft Bar and Kitchen opens on Main Street. Modern. Farm Fresh. Small plates. Indoor-Outdoor seating. We are delighted to see the wild success of this new Bennington restaurant and hope you can experience it when you visit!