From its bustling days in the 50’s when such celebrities as Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Walt Disney and Norman Rockwell dined at the Four Chimneys Restaurant, to its life as a quiet and quaint inn today, the Four Chimneys Inn has built a strong reputation amongst enthusiasts of fine food. Experience the time honored-legacy of fine dining at one of the truly outstanding culinary destinations in New England.
Seasonal Dinner Hours
Open to the public, by reservation.
5:30 – 8:30 PM.
August 25, – October, 25, 2014
OPEN: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday
CLOSED: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Reservations are strongly recommended as we only seat a small number of tables each night.
- Open seasonally for dinner to inn guests and non-inn guests alike.
- Dinner is also available to overnight inn guests on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day (by reservation at additional charge).
- The restaurant is available for private events and weddings year-round.
- Breakfast is always served to inn guests.
Note that some menu items change from day-to-day as we like to work with fresh seasonal ingredients.
Weekdays: 7:30 – 9:00 AM
Weekends and Holidays: 8:00 – 9:45 AM
Breakfast is served to inn guests only.
Business Meetings and Business Dinners:
The Four Chimneys Inn can accommodate group business meetings, box lunch meetings, business luncheons and business dinner events seven days a week. Call 802-447-3500.
The Four Chimneys Inn is not open for lunch.
The Four Chimneys Inn will be serving Christmas Dinner 2014 to overnight inn guests only. A holiday dinner will be served at 2pm in the main dining room to guests at their own private table. Advance reservations by 3pm Monday December 22 are required. (A delicious vegetarian option available with advance notice.)
Christmas Day Dinner 2014 Menu:
Starters: Baked brie en croute with pumpkin and apple butters
Soup or salad: Choice of salad greens with house vinaigrette or Carrot Ginger Soup (vegan)
Entrée: Certified Angus Filet Mignon with a sherry demi, creamy mashed potatoes, asparagus tips, Dessert: Homemade Christmas Cookies!
Vegetarian Option (with pre-order only): Steamed Stuffed Acorn Squash with sticky rice, apples, walnuts, melted sharp Vermont cheddar cheese. Served with mixed baby greens.
Prix Fixe: $55 per person plus drinks, gratuity and Vermont Tax.
(vegetarian option $40 per person plus drinks, gratuity and Vermont Tax.)
New Year’s Eve Vermont Getaway Package
Enjoy the best of Vermont’s Fine Dining and Lodging
- Two nights stay
- Complimentary glass of champagne and chocolates upon arrival.
- Hearty Vermont country breakfast each morning.
- $100 credit to Pangaea Restaurant – one of Vermont’s most acclaimed fine dining restaurants. Dinner reservations required. Please call ahead to secure your preferred reservation time. 802.442.7171.
- Valid December 30, 2014 -Jan 1, 2015.
- Package price room 2,5,8,9,10: $569 plus 9% tax.
- Package price room 1,3,11: $649 plus 9% tax.
- Save more than $60
- Package not valid on rooms 4,6,7
- Must mention package when booking reservation.
- May not combine with other offers. $100 package credit may not be combined with any other Pangaea discounts.
Note: Pangaea Restaurant is in North Bennington, is approximately 10 minutes from the inn.